Anime Chara Moll
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why doesn't Google give me the other result of my picture?

+4
Seika Mutsumi
Harlow Vinton
Mister93
Jayron Efferson
8 posters

Go down

Why doesn't Google give me the other result of my picture? Empty Why doesn't Google give me the other result of my picture?

Post by Jayron Efferson Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:54 pm

When I hit copy & paste the image from the URL, Google didn't give me any similar image results, all they gave me the same version of my image that I uploaded for my non microblogging social media account.

So, what is with Google's image identifier thing not working for some people?

If you're wondering why I'm trying to get the other image from the identifier search is because I wanted to upload the other version of my image to the private microbloggging site and plus, I'm on the other comp.
Jayron Efferson
Jayron Efferson

Back to top Go down

Why doesn't Google give me the other result of my picture? Empty Re: Why doesn't Google give me the other result of my picture?

Post by Mister93 Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:57 pm

This is nothing like misc discussion, it should be moved to a other subforum and I don't know what falls under to.
Mister93
Mister93

Back to top Go down

Why doesn't Google give me the other result of my picture? Empty Re: Why doesn't Google give me the other result of my picture?

Post by Harlow Vinton Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:00 pm

Google is being an ass.
Harlow Vinton
Harlow Vinton

Back to top Go down

Post by Seika Mutsumi Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:04 pm

There should be other image source sites that works better than Google.
Seika Mutsumi
Seika Mutsumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunjiro Lebowitz Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:11 pm

OT: I was going to make the thread about Google indexing this forum, but it gotten difficult for me to make a thread about it.
Bunjiro Lebowitz
Bunjiro Lebowitz

Back to top Go down

Post by Misumi Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:15 pm

Google is never that smart to reveal more results of the images using the identifier same as Microsoft not being able to tell who's age is that person.
Misumi
Misumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryland Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:23 pm

Users need to ditch Google completely so we can be free using the rightwing search engine instead of being tracked.
Ryland
Ryland

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayzo Koumori Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:35 pm

Google's image identifier doesn't want to be honest.
Nayzo Koumori
Nayzo Koumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum