Anime Chara Moll
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Akira Ichimonji
Akira Ichimonji
Admin
https://moll.forumotion.net

New look and, slight updated feel Empty New look and, slight updated feel

Sat Apr 13, 2024 6:03 pm
Since I was sturggling to find the other free hosting forum software that isn't woke enough to cesnor of If not, woke, the admins shuts the free hosted froum down for inactivity and when I try to replace that open source forum hosting software with a Reddit-like luanhcer site called Hellbox, it's pretty blinding to see and also, not so functional that they have delayed imap as in email. 

So, I decided to try to revive this extsiting forum with a new look and, the new look isn't perfected yet and, I'm not sure there would be more perfection in the future by the time If there would be a new forum technology popped up later in 2024. 

For any new character member who plans to sign up for this updated look, be wary of security issues that could happen to your personal accounts.
Neizo Koumori
Neizo Koumori

New look and, slight updated feel Empty Re: New look and, slight updated feel

Sat Apr 13, 2024 6:15 pm
It's sure difficult to figure which web forum is going to be the long term solution. And, it needs to be the one without ads and alsoi have fancy looking skins. I don't know what provider would be like that without ads othrt thsn Flarum. Also, sorry for mentioning the name of the Forum software.
Akira Ichimonji
Akira Ichimonji
Admin
https://moll.forumotion.net

Sat Apr 13, 2024 6:46 pm
Update: Just fixed the quote color so the visitors can see what the fictional users are quoting on.

Neizo Koumori wrote:It's sure difficult to figure which web forum is going to be the long term solution.

Now, I think about it, I'm not going to make this forum site a long-term solution because I bionicaly saw one young fictonal male sign up tried to get an account here in both ways and unfortunately, both Forumotion and Topicit said his email is invalid and others cannot access their Forumotion accounts due to their Tutanot accounts being deleted for inactivity years ago.
Jayron Efferson
Jayron Efferson

Sat Apr 13, 2024 6:48 pm
[quote="Akira Ichimonji"][b]Update:[/b] Just fixed the quote color so the visitors can see what the fictional users are quoting on.

[quote="Neizo Koumori"]It's sure difficult to figure which web forum is going to be the long term solution.[/quote]

Now, I think about it, I'm not going to make this forum site a long-term solution because I bionicaly saw one young fictonal male sign up tried to get an account here in both ways and unfortunately, both Forumotion and Topicit said his email is invalid and others cannot access their Forumotion accounts due to their Tutanot accounts being deleted for inactivity years ago.[/quote]

I want a free as in price 4chan style site being hosted by you without any programming, that would be sick. Very Happy
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum