Anime Chara Moll
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baltimore Teen’s Death Threat-Laced ‘F**k Donald Trump’ Music Video Goes Viral

+8
Cainon
Dunstan
Ryland
Conan Pollard
Spiny
Shukaku
Viola
Akira Ichimonji
12 posters
Go down
Akira Ichimonji
Akira Ichimonji
Admin
https://moll.forumotion.net

Baltimore Teen’s Death Threat-Laced ‘F**k Donald Trump’ Music Video Goes Viral Empty Baltimore Teen’s Death Threat-Laced ‘F**k Donald Trump’ Music Video Goes Viral

Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:29 am
Baltimore Teen’s Death Threat-Laced ‘F**k Donald Trump’ Music Video Goes Viral Trump-threat-vid-3-640x477

The video for an anti-Donald Trump laced with violent threats song performed by Baltimore rappers Tlow, Lor Roger, and Dooley, has garnered tens of thousands of views on Youtube, Soundcloud, and WorldStarHipHop.com.

As the video begins, you can hear a voice ask, “Hey, uh, what do you guys think about Donald Trump?”

“MAN, F–K DONLAD TRUMP!” a chorus of voices shout back in response, as the camera pans across the face of dozens of rowdy young black men.

Several threats are made toward the Republican presidential candidate, over the course of the two-minute anthem.

“We got a choppa in the trunk, for Donald Trump,” a gang of vocalists repeatedly sing.

Most of the lyrics in the song are blank insults directed at the real estate developer. “Boy, ain’t even white. You yellow/ You say you’d date your own daughter, you a sicko.”

The video also shows a man wielding shovel while wearing a t-shirt that reads, “F–k Donald Trump #We got a choppa ina truck for Donald Trump.”

This latest anti-Trump video comes just one week after Atlanta-based rapper T.I. posted an Instagram video with a message to the GOP frontrunner, “F–k you and f–k what you stand for! Nobody who supports me will support you. End of message.”

Source: Breitbart
Viola
Viola

Baltimore Teen’s Death Threat-Laced ‘F**k Donald Trump’ Music Video Goes Viral Empty Re: Baltimore Teen’s Death Threat-Laced ‘F**k Donald Trump’ Music Video Goes Viral

Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:35 am
Did it get uploaded by WorldStarHipHop? I thought it's just a viral fighting video site than a viral music video site, I guess WorldStarHipHop is a democratic site which means fighting videos aren't for republicans.
Shukaku
Shukaku

Baltimore Teen’s Death Threat-Laced ‘F**k Donald Trump’ Music Video Goes Viral Empty Re: Baltimore Teen’s Death Threat-Laced ‘F**k Donald Trump’ Music Video Goes Viral

Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:39 am
Man, Baltimore is a black city now it used to be a mixed city before the police riot happened.
Spiny
Spiny

Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:40 am
Viola wrote:I guess WorldStarHipHop is a democratic site which means fighting videos aren't for republicans.

That means fighting isn't for rightwingers.
Conan Pollard
Conan Pollard

Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:50 am
I bet a lot of high school students watched this at school after class because almost every high school is anti-trump.
Viola
Viola

Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:53 am
Conan Pollard wrote:I bet a lot of high school students watched this at school after class because almost every high school is anti-trump.

The video was posted before students got back in session so they couldn't be in school right after Easter is over, they might have watch the video at school like it's still a trend.
Ryland
Ryland

Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:58 am
Why the fuck is IQ so important in 2016? Not every student will go to college to get an IQ.
Dunstan
Dunstan

Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:05 am
Black Lies Matter is born in Baltimore since 2015.
Cainon
Cainon

Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:14 am
These guys said "Fuck white people" there's a sign that there will be a race war coming.
Conan Pollard wrote:I bet a lot of high school students watched this at school after class.
I don't think they watch it because they've seen the video at their own houses and they wouldn't show the video to their classmates because of anti-white in the lyrics.
Jerome Quenneville
Jerome Quenneville

Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:00 pm
What a bunch of dumbass teenagers following the leftist media and Hollywood.
Izumi Mikazaki
Izumi Mikazaki

Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:14 pm
What a bunch of retards.
Damarcus Serrano
Damarcus Serrano

Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:07 pm
Black Lives Matter is forcing other American Blacks to become thugs.
Lujayn
Lujayn

Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:47 am
American Rap sucks. It breeds violence and a lower IQ, J-rap is better.

Just joking, Rap will improve to stop breeding a lower IQ by changing up the lyrics.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum